Sunday, March 05, 2006

Comp updated.

So... What am I gonna do for this lovely competition? I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head that I think would be a good start, but I think you have to ask yourself what do you want out of this competition? Obviouly there is a nice prize on offer, but when I go to university this year I'll have access to all the tools I need on the MSDNAA so why would I want to enter?

Knowledge!

It seems a lot of people want to-do something along the lines of webservices, most of the entrees(word?) specialize in this subject. I want to try something I have no knowledge in but am interested in using going forward. Does this put me at a disadvantage? Of course it does, because other entrants are going to be on their hometurf and probably have lot's of code they can reuse.

Enough rambling, on to what I could do! Before you have an idea on how togo forwards you must know what you can develop.
1) allows C9 users to do something they couldn't have done or experienced before; 2) allows C9 users the ability to do a activity quicker or simpler; or 3) allows C9 users to have a richer experience interacting with C9 content.

Now what are my interests? Interactive entertainment(Fancy word for games) But how would you bring "entertainment*" to a text based medium? I have many ideas in my noggin that would be great fun to implement, but for now I'll keep them brewing in my head and will detail them next week ;) I'm such a tease.

*Yeah flamewars are a form of entertainment :P

28 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger www.websitesolutions.cc said...

This contest is very interesting. I will be back to see what your up to.

malc

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Laurelwood Conservation Area Waterloo Tree Planting .

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about Tree Stump Removal Colorado , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about Laws Concerning Tree Removal In Kent Ohio , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Local Huntington Beach Ca .

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Local Middle Tennessee .

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about Motorola V3 Razor Razr Gsm Cell Phone Free Motorola V710 Games Wallpaper Verizon Motorola V3 Razor Razr Gsm Cell Phone Free Motorola V710 Games Wallpaper Verizon 1motorolaphones.info , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

How about Free Cell Phone Screen Savers Downloads , why not post something on that for a change?

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

How about Kyocera Cell Phones For Sale , why not post something on that for a change?

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

How about Family Plan Cell Phone Alltel , why not post something on that for a change?

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Nokia Alltel Cell Phone Speakerphone .

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Alltel Wireless Phones Service Plans .

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Camera Cell Phones For Sale .

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Find Find Phone Deals At Cingular Wireless At Ebay At .

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on Cell Phone British Columbia Plans Rates .

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about Cell Motorola New Phone Razor , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on cell-phone-carriers .

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on motorola-cell-phone-battery .

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on water .

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on cell-phone-carriers .

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on vsat .

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on hdtv monitor .

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on dish network .

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

What ever happened to peace love and understanding? All I see is news on dish network .

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about cable , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about razor-cell-phone , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger pernaLij said...

I understand your frustration about , but chill it isn't good for your blood pressure.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Time Freedom Fighter said...

wholesaler cell phone batteryYou will find that a long lasting cell phone battery can be a life saver when you need communications with several people while on the move. When you get a warning on your cell phone that the battery power level is low, avoid using the phone until you can recharge the battery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home